Monday, July 27, 2009

NM: Espanola Clinic

April 22 - July 16th 2009

This is a picture of the two kitties that lived outside of my apartment. It is very common for cats to be eaten by coyotes, so it was good to see these cats staying nearby the place.

This is a picture of smoke over the hospital from a forest fire about 2 miles from the hospital that I worked at.
Me and the tech Mercedes. She spoke Spanglish and taught me lots of spanish words, mostly bad ones.


Me and Rudy, another physical therapist that I worked with.


Me and Ramona, a PTA that I worked with and camped with her family.



Me and Dennis, a tech that I worked with and sat next to. Often I serenaded him with my music skills.


Me and Gina, the secretary.



Gina took this picture of me dancing in the lobby during Espanola fiesta days. They clearly picked the white girl to display her dancing moves.


I had a good time in Espanola, especially outside of work with lots of hiking, biking and cultural events. Everyone I met at work was real nice but when it came down to it, I was still just a traveler in their minds.